Why Mohawk Carpet Is The Industry Standard
Carpet continues to be a staple in many homes and businesses for the warmth and comfort it offers. When it comes to quality carpet flooring, Mohawk is a leading name in the industry that sets the standard for sustainable practices and durable flooring solutions. This article spotlights Mohawk carpet flooring, a customer favourite we proudly carry at Riverbend Interiors.
The different types of Mohawk Carpet
The different types of Mohawk carpets include:
- Polyester fibre – A stain-resistant option ideal for quiet spaces with low foot traffic, such as bedrooms and offices.
- Nylon fibre – Resilient nylon can withstand high-foot traffic areas like hallways, stairs, playrooms, and living rooms with its wear-resistant properties. Mohawk’s nylon fibre carpet is performance tested for heavy traffic.
- Triexta fibre – With a combination of stain and wear-resistant properties, Triexta fibre is a high-performance carpet that’s great for any room and traffic level without sacrificing softness and aesthetics.
Mohawk carpets come in different construction types, including:
- Loop – Dense, loop strands make for a low-profile carpet ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Pattern – Low-profile carpet with a pattern construction is made with varying loop and cut heights that can withstand high foot traffic.
- Texture – Texture carpet is made of long, crimped yarns for a high-pile look with a super soft feel. Texture carpet is the most popular option for homeowners.
- Frieze (twist) – Frieze construction is made of high, twisted yarns for a relaxed and ultra-soft, springy feel underfoot. Perfect for areas where cozy and comfortable is the priority.
The benefits of Mohawk carpet
There is more to Mohawk carpet than meets the eye. Mohawk is known to be one of the most environmentally responsible flooring companies in North America. As the largest recycler of plastic bottles in the flooring industry, Mohawk keeps more than 3 billion plastic bottles out of landfills by recycling them into EverStrand carpets. Mohawk continues to do their part to be a responsible and sustainable company with their commitment to recycling plastic bottles and manufacturing them into quality, durable carpet.
All Mohawk carpets are Green Label Plus certified by The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). This certification places a standard for indoor air quality and identifies carpets and rugs that meet or exceed regulations. As a Green Label Plus certified product, Mohawk carpets are among the lowest VOC-emitting products on the market.
There are hundreds of Mohawk carpets to choose from that can meet your budget and the look you desire, from simple and elegant to abstract and fun. Whether you need a soft cushion for a child’s room or a low-pile option for a busy office, Mohawk offers the right carpet product with a material that’s easy to maintain.
Where to find Mohawk carpet in Cochrane
Specialized flooring brands like Mohawk typically cannot be found in big-box stores. Many top-of-the-line flooring solutions work specifically with small local dealers that help maintain their brand integrity and quality.
At Riverbend Interiors, we are a proud supplier of Mohawk flooring products in Cochrane. We offer free consultations and free estimates as well as installation at a fair price when you need it. Contact us for all of your flooring needs today.